Saturday, June 22, 2013

Day One & Initial Inspection

So, I've never kept up with a blog before. I couldn't claim to be an interesting writer or someone that would stand out over countless other beauty and health blogs, but hey, I'm sure someone out there shares my goals and interests and this is just as much for me as them.

ME: I'm 19, one year down of university, and I have less than a year until my roaring, (hopefully) twenties. I've admittedly never been the most confident person and most of that is a result of my appearance.
Not that I'm the ugliest duckling on the pond, or anything. I'm just a perfectionist and I really don't live up to my high expectations for myself. Even just writing that I feel a new sense of empowerment and control over my life, though, and I think this [blog] is a great start.

       This lack of self-confidence is one of my reasons for my love of beauty products and self-betterment. I really feel that I have a good, realistic eye for makeup artistry and I'm a good consult for all my friends when they're trying out new things. (There's something I'm trying to do more - complimenting myself. :) )
On another note, I'm also trying to wear less and less makeup by improving my bare skin and body. They always say, the best make-up look starts with beautiful skin.

I do have a goal, and I feel I should share it here -
I would like to lose 60 lbs by April of 2014.
Here's to that. *cheers*

Plans: I'll hopefully be posting a hybrid of beauty reviews, raves, rants, and my weightloss progress here fairly regularly. There may or may not be a bit of video games and poetry to supplement this, but that all depends.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment